If you are a small business owner and you are confused on where to start for your SBA Payment Protection Program Application, let us help you!
As long as you have been in business as a Sole Proprietor or Corporation since February of 2020 and have or had employee's with payroll, we can help you!
If your bank or credit union is no longer taking applications for this program, we can help you!
We are able to help you and your business regardless of what state you are in.
Schedule your free consultation on our website www.momandpoptaxshop.com or give us a call 623-209-7100 (Arizona) 833-678-2937 (Outside of Arizona).
We understand that many people do not need to file their taxes each year. But the government wants to give you a stimulus check this year! So how do you get it?
Let Mom & Pop Tax Shop help you!
If you made less than the amount needed to file in 2018 or 2019, if you collect social security and wasn't required to file, if you were a student and your parents claimed you as a dependent because you did not make enough to file, we can help you!
For a small fee of $35.00 we will collect your information and get you processed to receive your money! It doesn't matter what state you are in, we can help you get your stimulus check!
All we need is:
1. Your Full name
2. Your Social Security Number
3. Your address
4. Bank Info for Deposit (Name, Routing and Account number)
Give us a call 623-209-7100 (Arizona) 833-678-2937 (outside of Arizona).
You can also, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your process started and assure that your check is going to the right place!
We are all experiencing an unprecedented time of uncertainty and anxiety. We know that some of you are also suffering from job losses, furloughs or reduced hours at work resulting in reduced wages. Fortunately, there is help available. We want you to be aware of some additional resources.
The federal government will be making one-time cash payments directly to most U.S. citizens. The government is supposed to issue these payments during the month of April 2020.
How much will you receive?
· Individuals earning less than $75,000 a year will receive $1,200.
· Married couples whose yearly, joint earnings are less than $150,000 will receive $2,400.
· If you have children, you will receive $500 per child.
· Individuals earning more than $75,000 but less than $99,000 a year – and couples whose joint, yearly earnings are more than $150,000 but less than $198,000 – are eligible for a lesser amount.
Arizona also has a program to help prevent eviction due to circumstances surrounding COVID-19. This program will assist on what you can pay based on your income. For example, if you now make $3000/month due to a reduction in hours and your rent is $1800/month you will pay $1000 and the state will pay $800. You will need to provide a letter to the leasing office to show you have applied for the aide.
Need help with your mortgage: (share our post to help others)
Arizona Residents: (please share post to help others)
Click on the link below for rental assistance:
For all the small businesses, below is a link to the SBA CARES ACT. This pamphlet is EXTREMELY helpful in explaining the different options there are out there for us.
We hope you are weathering the storm and are able to take advantage of the help that the CARES Act offers. We are here to assist with any questions, concerns and help.
All small business owners need protection, are you covered? As a Progressive Agent, they have some of the best deals for small business owners to cover their investments. Call 623-209-7100 for your free quote!
Tips to receive your stimulus money:
1. You must have either filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return.
2. If you didnt file a 2018 or 2019 tax return, you need to file at least one of them right away.
3. If you did not have direct deposit for your past refund, make sure the most recent tax return you filed has your current address. If not, download form 8822-b, fill in your change of address and mail it to the address listed on the 8822-b.
4. If you have asked the IRS to utilize direct deposit for your 2018 or 2019 tax refunds, then they will be direct depositing your stimulus to that same account.
5. If you are only collecting social security, the IRS will look into your social security earnings and determine if you qualify. If you have direct deposit for your social security check, then they will use that bank account to deposit your stimulus. If not, they will mail you your stimulus check.
6. If you want to figure out how much you will be receiving, Google "stimulus calculator". There are a few that will calculate your figures and let you know how much you will be receiving.
If you qualify for a check the IRS will mail you a letter informing you of what you qualify for. If you do not receive your stimulus from either by mail or direct deposit, you should contact the IRS by calling the number listed on the stimulus letter that you receive.
We hope this helps you to understand what to expect and how to make sure you get your stimulus money.
This is a Facebook demo page created by plugin automatically. Please do not delete to make the plugin work properly.