Why Choose Us for Bookkeeping?
At Mom & Pop Tax Shop we are more than just bookkeepers to our clients. We treat each client’s business as if it were our own. By taking this approach, we are able to see what investments are good and which investments are at risk for your business. We help to organize and build your business on both the financial and trade sides. Our office staff has more than 17 years of bookkeeping and small business ownership experience. We not only know accounting, we know exactly what it means to be self-employed, dedicated and determined to be successful! We want your company to be the best it can be. That is why we go above and beyond to help you succeed.
We offer free consultations where you, the client, can visit in our office or we can come and meet at your office. We make it the most convenient for you.
Once we are hired we can work remotely to assure that all your finances are being handled carefully.
- Our office has 17 years of bookkeeping experience which includes:
- Reconciliation of your Bank Account(s)
- Generating Income Statements
- Generating Balance Sheets
- Making Necessary Journal Entries
- Handling your Accounts Payable
- Handling your Accounts Receivables
- Process Sales Tax
- Process Payroll
- Configure workman’s compensation on actual payroll
- Manage your books using Quick Books (online and desktop version)
As a small business owner your most important job is to handle the day to day tasks of running your business. Whether you are a realtor, construction company or have a grocery store to run, your number one job is to build your business! Our services assist with the other side of the business: finances.